Keeping Calm Behind the Wheel
- Do you suffer from anxiety?
- Does the thought of getting behind the wheel fill you with dread?
- Have you had a bad experience in the past?
- Are you worried that you might keep people waiting or roll back on a hill and crash into them?
- Do you get frustrated or are easily angered?
- Does your mind/body freeze under pressure?
- Does learning to drive feel OK, but the thought of taking a test terrify you?
If the answer to any of the above is YES then fear not because we can help you.
South Downs Driving School are pleased to be able to offer Thought Field Therapy and the amazing ABC technique to help combat those emotions and put you on the path to a successful test result.
You'll learn techniques to help keep negative thoughts at bay and keep you calm so that you can perform at your absolute best and what's more, these techniques can be used when practising in your own car or can be transferred to any other stressful situation.
Students will also benefit from FREE access to the online course and ebook.